Enjoy this special edition of Subscribed, the first business magazine dedicated to the Subscription Economy.
This special edition focuses on digital transformation in the enterprise, covering a broad array of stories around the profound, systemic commercial shift that’s currently underway from products to services, assets to outcomes.
Highlights of this edition include:
- Box CEO Aaron Levie and Stanford GSB Professor Robert Siegel on “The Industrialist’s Dilemma”
- Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo on “Why is PTC’s Stock up 85% This Year?”
- Simon-Kucher’s Madhavan Ramanujam on “Designing Your Product Around Price”
- Zuora Chief Data Scientist Carl Gold on “The Subscription Economy Index”
- IBM, Ford & Arrow Electronics Reinvent Themselves as Digital Service Providers