As the coronavirus evolved into a global pandemic, IoT businesses took charge in providing reliable and innovative ways for the world to continue operating. The industry has reacted with a host of strategies to address the immediate issues caused by the pandemic. But what happens next?
Zuora’s Subscribed Institute is here to help. We’ll talk with business leaders and industry experts as they reimagine innovation and business models.
The Subscribed Institute is hosting a webinar to share and discuss our images for the future of business models in the IoT industry. The webinar is designed to showcase how Subscription Economy executives and experts are thinking about the future. We are excited to announce special guests will be joining to share their perspective, including:
- Stephan Liozu, Chief Value Officer, Thalès
- Jason Mathew, Sr. Director, Global Connected Strategy, Whirlpool
- Chuck Martin, Founder, Net Future Institute, NY Times Business Bestselling Author
- Subramanian Kunchithapatham (KS), VP Engineering of Sensormatic Solutions, JCI
- Andrea Contri, IoT Ecosystem Director, Haier Europe
The Subscribed Institute is a dedicated think tank focused on the challenges and opportunities of the Subscription Economy. It serves as a unique source of ideas, data, and connections for business leaders and their organizations.