“Innovative companies are looking at this challenging time as an opportunity to execute against business strategies and come out of this crisis swinging.”
- Alvina Antar, CIO Zuora
CIOs are facing an unprecedented amount of pressure during this COVID-19 pandemic.
They have to:
- Seamlessly support employees that have shifted to working remote overnight
- Ensure business continuity
- Protect organizations from increased risk
- Build a platform and culture of operational resilience and
- Continue to drive business transformation.
In this eBook, Zuora CIO Alvina Antar shares the critical priorities — from employee empathy to operational resiliency and customer focus — that will help organizations not only survive these challenging times, but come out stronger than ever.