The Subscribed Institute Executive Summit at Subscribed NYC is designed to bring executives from the region's leading companies together to share ideas, make connections, and advance their subscription business transformation strategies. Senior leaders from The New York Times, WWE, Comcast, L’Oreal, IBM, and Vice Media have already reserved their seats.
The Executive Summit will share the latest findings on the Subscribed Institute’s Subscription Business Maturity Model that identifies elements of strategy, process, systems, and culture that are critical to a company’s success when shifting from a perpetual to subscription business model.
Inspiring speakers from Deloitte, CA Technologies, FTI Consulting, The Boston Globe, Unity Technologies and Zuora will be sharing their personal successes, lessons learned, and go-forward recommendations across these four areas.
You don’t want to miss this invite-only event hosted at Industria -- a hip space in the West Village home to some of New York’s most exclusive parties & photo shoots -- that will provide the data-backed insight, frameworks, and real-life lessons learned you need to successfully transform your organization.
If you are an executive interested in attending, please fill out the form and we will be in touch. We hope you will join us.
Industria NYC | 775 Washington St, New York, NY
Thursday, October 11th
12-1pm: Private Luncheon
1-5pm: Content, Roundtable Discussion:
- Marc Diouane, President, Zuora
Introduction to the Subscription Business Maturity Model
- Amy Konary, Chair, Subscribed Institute
Defining your B2B & B2C Strategy for Top-Down Buy-in
- Dennis Kozak, SVP at CA Technologies
- Pete Doucette, Managing Director at FTI Consulting / Former Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Boston Globe
Breaking Down Silos to Enable Transformation
- Jun Yang, Chief Architect/VP of IT at CA Technologies
- Brian Hoyt, CIO, Unity Technologies
- Alvina Antar, CIO, Zuora
Building a Subscription Culture from the Inside Out
- Karen Gaydon, SVP ZEO Success, Zuora
- Anthony Stefan, Principal/Partner, Deloitte
- Pete Doucette, Managing Director, FTI Consulting / Former Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Boston Globe
- Tien Tzuo, CEO, Zuora
Achieving Sustained Transformative Change
- Iain Hassall, VP Finance & Strategy, Zuora
5-7pm: Closing Reception
Cost: Complimentary. A seat at the Subscribed Institute also provides you access to Subscribed NYC at no additional cost.