OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Client Systems Engineer will be based Anywhere in India. This person will responsible for windows end point management tools and administration.
This person will also lead projects and initiatives, including enterprise wide software deployments and security efforts.
Additionally this person will serve as the technical escalation point for the end user services team and work on automation projects.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge of windows desktop Operating Systems (Win 10/11).
- Experience implementing and managing Microsoft end point management tools. (Intune, MDT/WDS, WSUS)
- Hands-on experience administering G Suite, Better cloud, Okta, Zoom, Slack and Office365.
- Experience with scripting PowerShell, VBS, Batch optional Python.
- Hands-on experience in Active directory User & Computers and Group Policy
- Experience in Software patching and WSUS patch management solutions. (Optional other tools for windows patching).
- Experience and knowledges on virtual windows machine deployment.(Ex VMware and AWS workspace)
- Fully understand all client technology standards and implementations to provide support details for site IT administrators and corporate regional IT engineers.
- Work closely with the management related to projects and tasks.
- Technology Evaluation and Research
- Investigate new and emerging technologies for possible inclusion in the end user computing environment
- Run Proof-of-Concept and skunkworks product evaluations
- Perform cost/benefit analysis and able to produce executive level briefings regarding technologies, solutions and trends
- Project Management
- Project management experience (PMBOK or AGILE) including requirements gathering, documentation, test plan development and conducting UATs, change management and post production support
- Document all requests received, work performed, communications and changes made
- Create, update, and maintain IT related documentation for support staff and users
- Develop run-books for implemented solutions
- Experience with JAMF and Mac endpoints is plus.
Education, Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12+ years in end-user endpoint engineering and endpoint system management systems in windows.
- 6-10 years expert experience in AD/GPO administration.
- 5+ years advanced experience in SCCM / MDT / WSUS tools.
- 5+ years managing mobile devices (both corporate and BYOD).
- 5+ years of MSI and EXE application packaging and repackaging.
- 5+ years designing, implementing and managing endpoint security tools.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks and Ethernet technology as it applies to end user connections. Ability to troubleshoot complex network connectivity issues for both wired and wireless network connections.
- Uses empirical troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot and identify root causes.
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be solutions oriented; and a strong self-starter with initiative and flexibility.
- Must be flexible and responsive to the business needs. Some overtime and after-hours work may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service orientation using listening, consulting, problem identification and resolution skills.
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts for service management a plus, particularly Problem and Change management.
- Genuine willingness and aptitude to mentor less senior team members.
- MCSA, MCSE, MCP, MCDST (Optional JAMF )
- ITIL Foundations, Project Management