Senior Solution Delivery Manager
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. Our growth story is just beginning and our Global Services team is pivotal in driving and shifting the way the world does business. We are looking for a highly collaborative, technical Senior Solution Delivery Manager with a true passion for solving complex problems.
As a Senior Solution Delivery Manager, you’ll drive the delivery team systematically using our best practices, tools and knowledge to rapidly deploy Zuora’s solutions, including two market leading, flagship products. Your technical prowess and ability to advise on delivery strategy will enable our customers to transform into subscription businesses that leverage our solutions to orchestrate thousands of different subscriber events and process billions of dollars of invoices. Surround yourself with a supportive team of diverse individuals from a variety of backgrounds, who are enabling the world’s most successful companies to unlock new growth and fast!
Join us and make shift happen!
What you’ll do and achieve:
- Complete Zuora’s in depth on-boarding and training to become an expert in Zuora’s products, services and unique solutions
- Advise on delivery strategy and drive adoption of our products and solutions by achieving business goals and driving innovation
- Successfully manage a number of engagements concurrently, potentially between 3-5 clients
- Coach and lead a project team of architects, consultants and developers to manage the end to end delivery of the projects
- Effectively manage escalations and scope change and implementation of multi-year/multi-phased projects or programs including monitoring project quality, timeline, budget, risk and performance
- Delight our customers by delivering solutions that meet their expectations and effectively transform their business
- Inform our product development road-map by providing a heat map of product gaps
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of hands-on implementation and delivery experience; with 5+ years as a program/project manager
- Proven ability to present technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience communicating effectively with C-level executives (often CFOs) of large enterprises on both technical and business topics, implementations and escalations
- Agile proficiency would be a desired skill.
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing enterprise software systems
- Proficient with one or more of the following: SaaS, CPQ, ERP, CRM, SCM or Order to Cash or Billing or FinTech systems
- Technology experience or knowledge of Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST is a plus
- Ability to manage financial metrics and enable pre-sales activities to support account expansion plans
- A healthy sense of risk to proactively manage risk and stay one step ahead of any challenges
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills, customer focus and results oriented
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (including possible international travel)
- A love for and ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- PMI/PMP Certification is a plus