Hey, did you hear the news?
Let’s pretend for a moment you didn’t because otherwise the rest of this information is about as useful as the ‘p’ in the word pterodactyl.
Leeyo Software announced its inaugural Revenue Recognition Summit, taking place this August 18-19 in Silicon Valley !
This first-of-its-kind event gathers the full spectrum of revenue recognition expertise from all industries, government and a myriad of companies in the public and private sectors.
Who should go? Revenue accountants, IT professionals and financial team leaders hoping to gain insight on RevRec best practices and delve into issues, trends and challenges within the industry.
Where is it? The two-day event will be at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront in Burlingame, CA., mere minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
What will be happening, really?
Summit sessions will include:
- ASC 606 guidance and transition methods from Big 4 accounting firms
- Industry trends and best practices for those who have implemented multiple projects
- Interactive discussions of tips and tricks to help maximize productivity
- Hands-on training classes presented by the Leeyo Education Team
- Robust case studies presented by global customers in a variety of industries
- Networking opportunities with peers to share insights, and engage with Leeyo product and consulting experts
Tell your peers, your manager, your manager’s manager and that person in finance for whom you needed juuust the right ice breaker topic.
To register for the event, learn about sponsorship opportunities and peruse more details, visit leeyo.com/summit